Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Peachy Goodness: The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Butter Review

The plum blossom has blossomed on trees in Japan, and the cherry blossom are about to make their debut. Pretty exciting stuff, this spring weather. Unfortunately, whilst it has definitely become warmer, it's still not time for me to put away my winter leggings and jackets. So my legs have been suffering, and after getting a whiff of the peach body butter in The Body Shop, I knew it was coming home with me come next pay day.

Pay day came and went, and this bad boy ended up coming home with me after I joyously discovered that TBS were having a wee sale. Yes!, cried my wallet, and off I hopped off with this glorious body butter in my bag.

I'm a big fan of fruity, gourmand smells, so of course, this is completely up my alley. Slathered across my desert dry legs, this provides wonderful moisture to them, and I was ever so surprised how quickly this sinks into the skin.

Is that a pumpkin in my fruit bowl? Why yes, yes it is.


 Many of you who are reading this post will already be familiar with TBS body butters, so I don't need to go into too much detail. This body butter is designed for dry skin and it claims to leave your body all hydrated for 24 hours, and I would have to say that I am happy with the state of my skin now that I've been using it. I would even go so far to back the 24 hour hydration claim.



This is a pretty big tub of this peachy goodness, and the cream is super thick, so it would take you yonks to work your way through this whole tub. And did I mention how amazing this smells? Because, oh my lawdie lawd, this smells ever so divine. When I put it on in the morning, my clothes absorb the smell, so even after I take them off, I can smell this wonderful body butter. YUM!

Think I've gone peach crazy and this post by the amazing Cassi from Thrift Thick is definitely not helping. (Srsly guise, go check her out, her posts are incredible, and her videos hilarious!).

Body Shop, you've done it again, another glorious product to add to your ever expanding collection.

So, what products do you think are peachy keen? What's got you sniffing your arm like a dog every 2 seconds? Do share!
 











          









No comments:

Post a Comment